• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Filbert. Sorry little guy, I liked you in WW and was sad when you moved, but something doesn't seem quite the same with you in NL aha.

Today it's Rocket. But I already have two uchis. :rolleyes:

I have Margie today! She's cute (and kinda famous, omqq), but my town is full and, even if it weren't, I already have 3 normal villagers.

I'm not sure who it is today but I had Daisy yesterday. She's really cute but my town is full and my dog IRL is named Daisy so it would be weird.

I had Biskit in my campsite today. I don't really need another lazy villager in my town since I've already got Erik, and his eyes creep me out a bit, so I didn't bother asking him to move in.

Kabuki the cranky cat. Currently plot resetting Diana's location so multiple camp villagers may appear.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mallary the Snooty Duck

Back