• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I had Julian in my campsite yesterday.. And I was glad to realise I don't like him nearly as much as I thought I would, because I didn't have space for him anyway. I think Colton looks much cuter.

I've currently got Lionel in my town. I had him in a previous town and if he thinks he's staying in this one, he's got another think coming!;)

I had Kitty in my campsite last night. She's nice, but unless it's someone spectacular, I probably won't be letting anymore female campers move in to my town while I've only got 2 male villagers.

Holy crap, I actually got Lolly. Totally by chance, as I was going to ignore the igloo and keep TTing to move out villagers.

Renee, and I've never seen or even known about her before. For a rhino she looks cute! And for the first time in my life she actually agreed to move in right away!

Back