• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Mitzi's visiting Woodbury today. Normally I'd take her in, but I'm resetting my cycle town as soon as I get Chrissy out. Which hopefully will be today...fingers crossed...

Mitzi's visiting Woodbury today. Normally I'd take her in, but I'm resetting my cycle town as soon as I get Chrissy out. Which hopefully will be today...fingers crossed...

you are SOOOOO lucky to have Mitzi!! I've been wanting ever since I got the game when it came out! She was one of my original villagers in my Gamecube town and I miss her.

Also, I have Daisy in my tent :)

I had Rosie in my campsite but I was in full capacity ;n; but I got to adopt my number one dreamy Kabuki today x3 -winks to poster above-!! I was lucky because he placed himself right next to my house on the first try <3 -feels connected hehe.

(I also had Ankha before! I also got to adopt Diana, Fauna and Zell from the campsite so -knocking on wood- :3 )

Last edited:
I was campsite resetting because I hoped to find a nice villager instead of ending up with "junk from the void" over and over and over again... And now I found Ankha! *chuckles*

I don't even like her, but I know that umpteenth other people do, so I guess I have no choice. :D

I have Cranston today in my main. I'm trying to remember if I've seen him in my tent before. I think I have. Or maybe it was another ostrich similar looking. Idk. I don't want him though. I'm gonna tent reset on my cycling and see who I get. I'll either edit this post or make a new one depending on how many replies come after this post between now and when I get a villager I'm happy with.

Bam. He isn't too bad. But Axel decided to plop his house down on my flowers and trees, so now I have 10 villagers til Gaston moves out in a few days. Oh well.

Back