• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

The last one to appear in my campsite was goddamn Joey. No thanks. I need a 10th since Zell moved out and I don't feel like dealing with everyone and their silly rules in the Villager Trading Plaza just to adopt someone. Not unless it's someone I really want, anyway.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Talked to him twice. No game either, and that makes a full pack of cranky wolves! Two in Versails and two in Area9 c:

Genji is in my campsite today. My town is full though, but he's an interesting character. :)

Gruff the Cranky goat.
Never saw him before.
Hope I'll never see him again o_o

Hazel is in my campsite today. She's cool, but I have 10 villagers and Mira is moving in.

I've Shep right now. He was a villager in my previous town. (Always found him in Marshal's house lol)

Going to keep my last town slot open for another.

Egbert, this is like his third time here. I'm fleecing him for hundreds of thousands of bells rn.

I've had dumb luck with my campsite recently(Bam, Tia, Beau, Lucky, Ankha)
But it's cooled off today with Bones(he's adorable though)

Back