• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Molly is in mine today. She's so cute and I want to invite her in but I already have 2 normals ;~;

Molly is in mine today. She's so cute and I want to invite her in but I already have 2 normals ;~;

Ahh! I feel the pain! I have 2 lazies and 2 normal and theyre all SO CUTE!

If molly camped in my place, id be CRUSHED!

I've been getting pretty lucky with my campers lately. I got Merengue a while ago, and I just got Whitney to move in from my campsite.

Bob is! I'd let him move in but I already have Beau as my lazy villager and Ankha for my cat villager. I want a wolf or Ruby or Merengue, I'm still kicking myself for messing up my cycle and accidentally letting go of chief. Dx

dYXgFEq - Imgur.jpg

I had a green bear in my campsite!

I have Diana today. Right away she said she was thinking about moving to my town. And then she pissed me off with one of her games. I know she's tier 1 but going to have to think about this.

Marshal was in my campsite yesterday. I had to play a few games to get him to agree to move in.

Last edited:
Last camper I had was Teddy the jock bear, when there was still snow (igloo). We played the five-furniture game a few times and I managed to get the stewpot from him at half the price.

I had a villager move out today and surprisingly someone had set up a tent. It was Annalise so I convinced her to move in. At least it wasn't someone I hate for once!

Back