• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Today, it's Sprinkle.

Bizarrely enough, Sprinkle was there yesterday too, and I invited her in then (it took some convincing, but I believe her final answer was a definitive "yes"). I'm a little confused as to what to do here. Do all invited campers do this and I was just blind before? Should I try inviting her in again?

Earlier I had this weird robotic alligator, I don't remember his name. But he was ugly so I didn't invite him to move in LOL.

jitters right now! but the day's going to end in a couple of hours. he was kind of cute, but not the kind of jock villager I'd want to keep for long so I let him go, heh

I haven't played in my town Salem in a good year and a half (don't even want to think about what it'll look like when I open it up again). I recently picked up another game because I don't go online, but wanted to be able to visit another village. Hollowyn is still getting set up. I've got my 9 villagers and built the campsite for my 10th. I really want a female, so the numbers will be even, and would prefer normal.

First day, got Puck. A few days after that, Flip showed up. This morning, Pekoe is in the tent. She's on my short list of normal females, so I'm tempted to ask her to move in, but wonder if I should hold out for another cat (I have Purrl and Lolly right now) or perhaps Midge (had her in ACGC and she was one of my favorites).

ETA: Asked Pekoe to move in (several times) and she finally said yes.

Last edited:
I get a lot of good ones, or at least i did when i first started, so i get nervous looking in when i am full, some days i force myself to ignore the tent because I am like, what if that is my dreamiest dreamy in there? then what? cry over it?

Last edited:
mO8onzj - Imgur.jpg

It's Bob....and he's movin' in.

Fauna is in my campsite right now. Yesterday, it was Fang.

If only campers could move to a visitor's town..

Sylvia. Meh, good thing it wasn't Marshal. Ozzie just won't leave!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it, i'm forcing him out to move tomorrow!

Ohhh. People here is very lucky. In my campsite never come any cute or famous villager. Yesterday a have a mouse in my campsite :(. I dont know her name.

Francine. I might have asked her to move in (mainly because I'm in need of a snooty) but my town is full.

Back