• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Cheddar the mouse! He's super cute, and his little catchphrase word is "fromage," which is French for cheese. I think that's pretty freaking adorable. He mentioned wanting to move in, but my town currently is at capacity... So I told Velma to move out. I really want this little mouse dude.

From my OYC town, Henry. When I heard K.K. Soul I was afraid it was gonna be Chadder since I have 10 villagers, but thankfully its Henry, who I don't care about.

Lily was camping here yesterday </3 But I already have a frog AND two normals, and she just wouldn't fit in here. Maybe in my second town, whenever I get that.

Bianca was just in my campsite! I played a few games with her and liked her a lot, but I'm TTing to make space for others and I already have two peppies in my town, so I'm moving on along.

Also poked my head into the camp site yesterday and saw Lily. We didn't play much though; I don't care for the normal types' games I guess? The long-winded explanations, urghhhh. I mean they ALL do that, but I feel like the normal campers are the worst.

Today I have Whitney! I'm really tempted to grab her, but I already have Blanche and Pancetti for snooty villagers, and I'm not ready to give them up yet. Hnnnngh, what to do...

Edit: Gave in, got her to move in. Because she's a total cutie! Eventually I'll move out the other snooty villagers... maybe...

Last edited:
poppy ughhhh ; n ;
too bad i have 2 normals, otherwise i would ask her to move in.

Cherry the Uchi dog is in my OYC's campsite, she is a favorite, but I'm keeping Hazel as my permanent Uchi villager.

There was a tent up last night while I was trying to get Punchy out, and I completely forgot to poke my head in and see who it was. Now that he's gone, of course, and it's a new day... not a soul to be seen; campsite's empty. Figures.

Cobb the pig. I never had that Gamecube villager in a campsite before, he looks interesting. I thought he made a comeback in City Folk.

I've got Flo in my campsite today. I'm currently lacking a peppy villager though, so I'll save my tenth villager slot for now.

Back