• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Right now, Pippy is at my campsite.

Here are the past villagers I've had at my campsite:
  1. Hippeux
  2. Pancetti
  3. Anchovy
  4. Sydney
  5. Victoria
  6. Camofrog
  7. Tom
  8. Chevre
  9. Rhonda
  10. Static
  11. Apollo
  12. Erik ~ moved in ^_^
  13. Rodney
  14. Drift
  15. Moose
  16. Lobo

I might've had Grizzly at one point. :confused: I though I had an elephant villager at one point but I don't know which one ><. I think I had a sheep in my campsite too...but, again I don't know who.

I tried to put them in order the best I could; some I might've forgotten since there were a few times I played a game with the camper only once or sold something to them once before I got tired of playing games with them and just sold stuff to Re-Tail; so, most, if not all of those ones I forgot :p The first three are in order and the last six, are in order (not sure about Rodney).

The last person in my tent before I reset was Dizzy. He's kinda cute in my opinion. I would have added him to my village had I not rest in the first place. Ah well, maybe I'll catch him one day :)

Cranston! And he just agreed to move in with me. I had never seen him before but I thought he was super pretty so I'm happy to have him as my 10th villager.

Had Katt in my tent yesterday and invited her to move in.
I just needed another villager to max out cus I don't have villager preferences XD

I don't have a campsite. :cool:
I don't think they look cute, plus one less villager means more room for landscaping.

Back