• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

mLoeHdc - Imgur.jpg
Every once in a while,a villager you've been looking for magically appears in your campsite.She's my doggy now.

The entire month of May and first week of June I had three campers.

Then Mira came and I took the wrong dialogue option and invited her to be my tenth villager. The week after she moved in I had campers five out of seven days, which did terrible things to my nerves even though none of them turned out to be villagers I'd want.

Then Mallary decided to move, and I let her go purely because seeing that orange tent when I already had ten villagers was proving too stressful.

She's been gone over a week and not a single camper have I seen.

Last edited:
My mayor finally got his gold net after finishing his bug collection in December. Why do we have to wait for Bug Offs to get these things? It wouldn't be so bad if they took place more often, but 7 months is crazy.

Peanut the squirrel, she seems nice! Im gonna try to convince her to stay.

Snake is in my town now! Unfortunately I had no room for him since I was adopting Skye making her my 10th villager ahaha

That unibrow squirrel girl was in mine recently and told me she'd move in if I gave her my only slingshot. I turned around and walked out and now the site's empty. Hopefully somebody nice comes there next time like the last two before her: Mint and Bruce.

Queenie is in my campsite. I hardly play games with camper but today I decided to give it a go and I lost 2 times in a row lol guess now I remember why I stopped playing mini games with campers at the first place.... -///-

Last edited:
O'Hare. I'm extremely picky about how my villagers look, so I didn't let him move in. At least he understood that he was too ugly to live here...I've been whacking Nate with my bug net every day and he still doesn't seem to get the message. GTFO, NATE! :mad:

Back