• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Bones is in my campsite. :] I'm glad it wasn't one of the villagers I want to be in my town since one of my villagers won't be leaving until the 28th.

Right now, Curt is in my campsite. I'm contemplating on whether or not I want to let him move in.....

HNI_0014.JPG

Right now, Curt is in my campsite. I'm contemplating on whether or not I want to let him move in.....

View attachment 119182

tPUAMAP.png

Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in!!!

There was this adorable squirrel today named Poppy I think? Maybe I got her name wrong but she was so cute. I almost wanted to invite her to town...

I had the villager Vic in my campsite today... and I was like...'huh? this guy actually exists in animal crossing?'... poor guy :)

Teddy the jock bear!
He's cute but I already have max villagers and I'm looking for two specific ones to move in once I have space~

I had Anabelle camping yesterday. I never knew she was a pangolin! She was so cute that I just had to invite her in. Not looking forward to hours of plot resetting though. :/

Back