• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Lopez, the smug deer. I am tempted to get him.

how many days before a camper villager moves in?

Last edited:
I feel like my campsite has been empty for a while. :C
I had Eugene a while ago when there was no space for him in my town. I would have liked him to at least cycle.
I've also had Phoebe in the past too. Otherwise, I haven't had much luck for any villagers I like in my town.

Twiggy. I wouldn't expect to be female... Or peppy.. Just like Pate who is in my town (ugh).
Luckily I am full and I managed to get a campfire cookware from Twiggy.

No one... my last villager was some ugly moose that I ignored. I had some good luck the time before that though where my first dreamie was found at the campsite. <3

In my OYC town, Chief. That's strange because I just made Chief move in my main town.

There's no one today but during the past couple days when I was tting to kick Rodney out I saw Marina. She's so cute. :(

No one today :c
I'm just hoping for a duck, never had one in my town!
No anteaters or cows, either.
My town likes squirrels though.. had 4, and have three atm

Just got freya in the campsite today! I know she's a pretty popular wolf too so hopefully she'll want to move soon!

Phoebe was in my campsite and I invited her to move to my town^^ She's actually a villager that I've wanted for some time.

Back