• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Snake was in my campsite the other day, which made me really sad because I had 10 villagers at the time and I couldn't convince him to move in ;^;

Whenever I have 10 villagers, I walk up to the campsite tent like "pls dont be a cute villager i want pls dont be a cute villager i want" and I think this is the first time it has actually been a cute villager I want.

Stitches! He isn't a dreamie and i have a full town but if I didn't I'd probably adopt him for all the money's $-$

Cally is in my campsite. She's not moving in lol, but I've been playing games to get some Camping items.

I had Sprinkle a few days ago and got her to move in as Graham (my 9th villager) was moving out.
Today Rowan was in my campsite. I like him but I think I'll wait for someone I like better.

I had no one in my campsite again today. :c
I'm hoping someone shows up soon, it feels lonely! I'd also like to try out that lazy villager exploit too~

Camofrog :mad: worst villager I've ever had in City Folk, moved onto my patch of Hybrids I worked forever to get and took forever to leave.

OOH I LOVE CHESTER!! Sadly, he's not in my campsite though :( I have Stinky... >-<

Back