• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

first i had the mammoth looking elephant named tucker got him to move in
then today i have a green bird named jitters cant get him to move in since i convinced mitzi to stay and have 110 villagers hes not what im looking 4

Beau. I don't have room, and I don't think I like this guy's looks anyway. At least I got a fish grill out of him.

Pietro the sheep. Took me a few tries to convince him to move in, but I did it! I have a lot of smugs right now, but I love the sheep neighbors :)

Since I got my 10th villager my campsite's been giving villagers a lot lately. Fortunately they're not the ones I wanted.

First is Ken. I think he's eh.
Second is Cousteau(again).
Third is Renee. Her eyes are interesting but that hair needs to go.
And the latest is Margie. She's OK but I wouldn't want her in my town.

I've kept a log of everyone who's ever camped out in my town.

-Agnes
-Becky
-Yuka
-Mathilda
-O'Hare
-Francine
-Chester
-Elvis
-Moose
-Lolly
-Kevin
-Jitters
-Elmer
-Quillson
-Klaus
-Julian (Moved him in. Big mistake.)
-T-Bone
-Sydney
-Jeremiah
-Keaton
-Henry (Surprisingly cute. A little tempted to move him in, but no room.)
-Monique (Grrrr! I totally would've moved her in if I didn't already have 10 villagers! She was one of the original six neighbors in my very first ACGC town - so much nostalgia attached to her.)
-Kitt (Yet another villager I only wish I had room to spare for.)
-Static
-Vladimir
-Octavian
-Pippy

Last edited:
Aurora! Saturday there was one in the sky and today it's a cute penguin in an igloo, how cool :D

Back