• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Victoria. Currently debating on whether or not to invite her to live in my town...

I haven't had anyone camping in my town for two weeks D: Am I doing something wrong? T~T

Last person I had camping though was Peewee, he seems alright but I'd rather wait for a dreamie.

I finally managed to free up a spot in my village again, and someone I liked the least at that! So I'm gonna try my hand at camper resetting :D I'm pretty excited since I don't have a Lazy villager currently, so the chances of getting one I want aren't... horrible...

Kiki.

I'm sorry for her, but there's only room for 1 normal Villager, and Merengue's not leaving. Ever.

I have Mallory in an Igloo today. My first camper, as I just opened the campsite yesterday. ^_^ Hoping I'll get lucky and Filbert will pop up in there at some point so I can ask him to move in.

I had Paula today, second villager in the igloo!
She's actually quite cute up in person, but I just don't think she's right for the 'hood. :p

Back