• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Bella the mouse. She gave me two camping items, the first camper to give me camping stuff and I've had the campsite down for months.

Chrissy. :< Not a big fan. If this was a cycling town I'd keep her sell/trade, but it's my only file. Came after 6 resets so I'm gonna keep trying to see if I get someone I'd actually want!

Annnd 10 more resents later, Deli the lazy monkey XD why me

Edit: got Chrissy AGAIN, if I get her a third time I guess I'll keep her and sell/trade her when she wants to move :<

Last edited:
Blanche is in my campsite right now.

I like her but if I invite her I'll have 10 residents and 3 snooties(1 of which I'm ignoring). Decisions, decisions.

EDIT: As much as I like her, I passed her. And she doesn't want to buy my 2nd stringfish too(had 1 sold for 60k) >.>
Then Becky showed up. I'm eh towards her.
Then Greta. She looks interesting, but her angry eyes creeps me out.
Then Cousteau. Ehh, pass.

Last edited:
Trying for resetting again with a new open spot :)

First up, Camofrog. Huh, a third cranky? Strange. Still resetting~
Second up was Gwen the Snooty Penguin. XD no thanks~
Third was Tutu the Peppy polar bear... come on, throw me a bone here! I have 0 lazies! XD

Last edited:
I'm heart broken. It's finally happened... one of my top dreamies in my campsite when I'm full ;_; despite every time I've got a space free I've tried resetting campers for one of my dreamies and haven't gotten one so far. What cruel fate.... but hey, luck is on my side if I won Marshal in a raffle today ; v ; chin up, right?

HNI_0059.JPG

M-maybe I can try for Genji again when I free up a space... I did get Chrissy twice in one day while resetting.

Last edited:
Annalise (finally!). Took a while to convince her to move to my town. She ended up challenging me to a game of rock-paper-scissors, which I won three times in a row. I'm not sure if I was just lucky or not, but it was actually kinda cool to have my character doing the rock-paper-scissors thingy. I hope I can do it again sometime!

I have Camoufrog in my campsite right now. He's one of my personal favorites, and this was the first day since the campsite was built in my town. How much luck do you need to have in real life to get THAT to happen?

Back