• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Pietro. :3 Wasn't expecting it at all since I didn't think it'd been 16 already
since I last had him. Moved him in though. =D

Bunnie is in my main towns campsite.

I've had my campsite for months now, but I can't say I've had more than 10 villagers visit it in that amount of time.
How common is it to receive someone at the campsite? Is it because I typically have 9 villagers living in my town at a time? I've never found a definite answer on this.

I think the last camper I had was Tank the jock rhino. I can go a week or two without a camper and then I'll have one for three days in a row.

I haven't had a single camper since there has been snow on the ground. So no igloos for me. So sad.

O'Hare is in my campsite today. I'm debating on whether I should ask him to move in or not. .

Lolly is in my campsite! <3 She's one of my dreamies, so she'll definitely be moving in. ^_^

Rooney is in my campsite today, I'd have asked him to move in as I really need a cranky villager but unfortunately I'm full and no one has asked to move for ages :(.

Back