• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Skye! Again!

I JUST got Skye via the campsite in my other town and how she's showed up again in this one! I'm in the process of resetting for a new villager, though, and I don't want Annalise, so I guess I'm giving up Skye in the process. o:

EEEEEE Kabuki is in my campsite!

I just gave him to my friend from my main town, and he's come back to live in my other town this way~

Amelia *~*

I don't like the bird species in Animal Crossing . . .

I got Monty a few days ago, but he reminds me of Shari so I didn't ask him to move in . . .

Wolfgang! He used to be a dreamie, but I replaced him with Avery instead.

I have Big Top today.

I'm now at nine villagers. Keaton informed my secondary human, Kathy, that he was looking to move. "Kathy" told him to go ahead. I have two pics from Keaton anyway. He's original to "Animal Crossing: New Leaf"; but I need to move forward.

My Dreamies include: Julian (of course); Stitches; Tammy; and Broffina. I missed out on Lucky, a couple weeks back, because I still had ten villagers. (I lost Shari on 12.30.2013.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
Today it's Peanut. She's okay but too pink for my liking xD;

Nobody for the past week -_- Do campers not come if you have 10 villagers? Does it have to be 9 or less for them to camp in your town.

Nobody for the past week -_- Do campers not come if you have 10 villagers? Does it have to be 9 or less for them to camp in your town.

Nope, campers unfortunately do indeed come still when you are full up. I say unfortunately, because my favorite ones of course show up when I am full and can't do a thing about it, I can not ask them to move in, and just seeing them like that is a big tease and PAINFUL :'(

Rasher was camping in Faron today. Nobody in Lanayru. Bones just moved out, so I finally have a spot open. ^^

Back