• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Today Melba appeared in my campsite. ^.^ I already have another koala (Sydney), but I asked her to move in anyway.
She is my 10th villager!

I had Jitters yesterday and Cousteau today.
Jitters I quite like, but there's no room in my town either way.

Roscoe is here yet again, he must really like my town haha. He was here just the other day.

My worst nightmare is in my second village campsite. MATHILDA. I've been unable to get her to move since I started game. What are the odds of having two out of all the characters??????

I had Cheri and I convinced her to move in :3

Not that long ago I had Bianca. Meh. She's, just, meh.

It's empty currently.

Drago! He's pretty awesome, and a nicer shade of green than I realized. If I had the room, I'd totally invite him to move in.

Spork is in my campsite now. i asked him to move to my town and then we played rock paper scissors. i won, so he agreed to move to my town, lol!

spork.jpg

Bella's in my town today. . I'm pretty surprised I got two in a row.
Did the reset trick for Zucker.

Last edited:
At 8 villagers, I was plot resetting and got Whitney and in the camp Rudy. I took them both in.

I was a little sad because just as Rudy was putting down his plot as the tenth villager, Static was in the campsite! Awesome looking little cranky squirrel.

But then I decided to try my hand at camper resetting for the first time in my original town, and on the third try (the first one with a camper), there was Erik! He wasn't really on my radar, but he looks so dang great with those antlers. After losing some perfect pears to him in rock-paper-scissors, he decided to move in without any games at all. And for once, I don't have that villager type at the moment. With Static, he would have been the third cranky in the other town.

Back