• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's moving in tomorrow?

Oh my god... It's so... AWFUL!
Finally Coco moves out and then I see the new fanced area and who is moving in tomorrow? TABBY!
I want someone to shot me down :(

Freaking Genji. Putting his flippin' house right in front of mine...he's going down. Also, it looks like he was held upside-down and dipped in chocolate.

Urgh I'm so mad right now! Eloise moving so close to my house was one thing, but Graham had just moved in even closer and landed his house on my garden like flipping Dorothy crushing my beloved Peach tree... T_T

Quillson is moving in tomorrow. I'm reasonably happy with him, he seems ok....plus he's the smug type and from what I know of Jacques they're really cool to have around.

Moose will be my ninth villager hm
But i'm getting Alfonso as my tenth, from the campsite :D, my 2nd alligator lmfao

Aww, a really cool deer villager is at my camping site today, but because I currently have 10 villagers, she won't ask to move in. That's twice that's happened to me! I'm sure that Crackle said last week he'd be leaving, too.. At least I can console myself with the fact that Mallary moved in today - an old villager I had on the GameCube.

Moose moved in today
Alfonso my tenth villager should move in, as i invited him from the campsite, soon

Back