• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's the Ultimate Smug ?

Who's the best Smug ?

• Raymond

Votes: 92 25.5%
  • Marshal

Votes: 140 38.8%
  • Julian

Votes: 48 13.3%
  • Kyle

Votes: 43 11.9%
  • Pietro

Votes: 33 9.1%
  • Beardo

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Eugene

Votes: 13 3.6%
  • Lopez

Votes: 13 3.6%
  • Shep

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • Other (please precise the villager)

Votes: 67 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sorry...
But Marshal
EYFetelUYAAl4f9.jpeg

The others are Chadder, Klaus and O'Hare.

I voted for Raymond because I love his design (Reminds me so much of Byakuya from Danganronpa) but there are SO many great smugs that aren't on this list! Chadder, Hans, Jacques, Tex, and Henry to name a few :)

I voted for Raymond. Out of all of them, expect Julian maybe, he looks the most stuck up. I like him though.

Rodney! An oft misunderstood figure, this awkward nerd hamster is geek through and through. His house is an arcade in new leaf and a diner with pinball machine, jukebox and dartboard in new horizons. This wild berry poptart boi sports a pink tuft of fur, pink button nose, and pink freckles. Before he started getting unwanted negative attention on youtube and reddit, this was one of the top images of him on google image search. While he certainly has garnered more than his fair share of haters, it would seem that as a result, more people have been willing to go to bat for him, as I've seen more people sing his praises as well.
d7ee05f924a0c67cac644b2a04896728.png

Rodney! An oft misunderstood figure, this awkward nerd hamster is geek through and through. His house is an arcade in new leaf and a diner with pinball machine, jukebox and dartboard in new horizons. This wild berry poptart boi sports a pink tuft of fur, pink button nose, and pink freckles. Before he started getting unwanted negative attention on youtube and reddit, this was one of the top images of him on google image search. While he certainly has garnered more than his fair share of haters, it would seem that as a result, more people have been willing to go to bat for him, as I've seen more people sing his praises as well.
View attachment 262547
He's kinda cute in that pic 🥺

I like a lot of the smug villagers, but my favourite is either Shep or Leopold.

View attachment 262547
While I still don't like him and his design very much and was definitely not happy when he moved into my town, this is the first post that made me like him a bit more. That fan art is pretty cute.

Results updated !

Last day to vote for the ultimate SMUG, Kyle is close behind Julian for Bronze..!

The final results are not surprising for the SMUG POLL 😅

Final Results - 26/05/2020

MarshalPicACNH.png

RaymondPicACNH.png

JulianPicACNH.png

1- Marshal
2- Raymond
3- Julian

Honorable mention - Kyle

KylePicACNH.png

Back