Crown Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Cake
Cake
Cake
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I need to ask because I literally dont remember changing to my current one and I'm laughing so hard about it. Its 2:32 am and I should really get to sleep bUT I wanna know about peoples titles and rate them or smthn.

Well I'm a curious person when it comes to music! I love checking out new bands and, sometimes, different styles of music I haven't heard before! I also like to know what artists and/or bands people listen to to see if they coincide w/ my tastes!:lemon:

Cause I don't wanna spend my 10 seashells on changing my username when I can't change it back after the holidays.

Mine is a reference to a thread where someone wanted to know what the Odd Clock from AC was. After answering the question, someone called me "the clock connoisseur" which I thought would make a good user title.

Studio 39 is a name I'm trying out for my illustration business. I mainly just go by my full name when illustrating for books, and it was Arte Royale Inc. (even copyrighted) in the past when I was fresh out of high school. But I'm feeling Studio 39 a bit more now, and may make it official soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Basically I'm in such a state of stress and exhaustion I don't know what's going on anymore :lemon:

I feel this oml

song lyrics that match the ones in my sig. It's one of my fave songs by my fave artists <3

A reference to one of my favourite songs from Splatoon 2, as I'm unoriginal and can't think of anything better :p

because i'm honestly a snake irl
not joking i've literally been called a snake :') i have a lovely personality

also bc rattlesnakes are the best snake and no one call tell me otherwise :>

Last edited:
because I'm a silent operator won't you please take my hand, I'm so polite I'm the elevator man

Back