explain your user title!

My current user title is a universally well-known quote/saying that is featured in Animal Crossing especially when you read Lolly's photo on the back.

"Laughter is the best medicine."

my current user title is "call me Bug 🇨🇦💜🐛"

the first part is because, even though I've been active on here for a long time and I've told people in the past that they can refer to me as "Super Mario" or "Mario" or "64", nowadays I would actually strongly prefer that people call me by my nickname, Bug. and I want to make this clear to others, so I set it as my user title. 😌

as for the emojis. the Canada flag is because I have plans to someday move to Ontario. the purple heart is there because purple is my favourite colour. and the caterpillar is there because, well, I'm a Bug and I vibe w buggies hehehe. 🥰🪲🐝🦗🐞🐛

I have my user title set to "Woo-woo" as a reference to a friend's user title, which currently says "Yeah-yeah".

I might switch my user title to "Yeah-yeah" once they change it since they inspired Crisp's AC villager catchphrase.

Edit: It's "Yeah-yeah" now!

Last edited:
It's the very first line said on the very first track off Sammy Hagar's 1980 album Danger Zone. Cue hard rock guitar immediately afterward.
I may be crazy but I ain't no fool!
Why, exactly? My current avatar as of this post is based off the album art. Now you know!

I had my user title set to Yeah-yeah for a brief amount of time, but @/Yoshi155's title was something similar so I ended up changing mine a few times.

One day I found a cute kaomoji of a cat while surfing the web...
/ᐠ - ˕ -マ
I've resorted to that since.

It’s from a song I saw from Superkitties.
I haven’t really watched a whole lot of this show but the characters are so cute! >w< And It matches with my work of heart bear pfp and the artfight season c:

When the user title line is empty, it will automatically fill in, as, "Senior Member".

I wrote the line, "Not a Senior Member", because I have only been on the forums for a year, and I am indeed not a senior member.

I was given impressions that I was shipping Bruce and Roscoe, which wasn’t my intent. So after reverting to my usual PFP, it’s now “In a Broken Dream”, a reference to a Rod Stewart-sang song from 1972 that I particularly like.

My current user title is Bakin' a cake, yes, means you gotta try.

It's a line from Cheap Cheap the Cooking Chicken's Rap in PaRappa the Rapper!

Not super original, but it's my title in AC:NH. I've changed it a few times throughout the years, but my current one fits me the most - Sugary Cynic. I am pretty cynical, but I thought a juxtaposition would be funny. The confetti emojis are for the event, of course.

It’s now part of the title of a popular AC/DC song (one of the few regularly-played rock songs on the radio I don’t get sick of), and besides, it really is a true statement in many scenarios.

It seems like a random musical note (because it is a random music note).

However it has some relevance to me because I was in the school choir.

Also musical notes just feel like symbols of happiness.

My user title, Egg Maestro, refers to the fact that I have a full lineup of eggs (that and it also gives me PTSD from my first egg hunt)

𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 ☆

It's a reference to Tomodachi Life, the Miis will ask you what, "tomodachi", means. "Tomodachi", means, "friend", in Japanese, so that's kind of like the game's unofficial title.

I switched my avatar to Baba Looey from The Quick Draw McGraw Show, and “KaBONG” is actually short for Quick Draw’s alter ego, “El Kabong”.

I don’t like smashing guitars over people’s heads though. That seems a bit costly and violent.

Back