• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Why's your title that title?

"sheila muerte".. kinda bad pun on a song/poem called "si la muerte" so yeah lol

Mine's really just an achievement for the game Night in the Woods on steam lol. I really like the quote tho & think it fits quite well. Germ is one of my favorite characters and also my avatar so :cool:

Because I haven't found interest in any posts here. And the fact that this place is pretty boring, and I do other fun stuff on my Laptop to even bother posting here at all.

It's the name of Josuke's Stand from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, which was inspired by the name of a song from Pink Floyd, "Shine On You Crazy Diamond". Interestingly, it's also the name of the biker gang that Mondo Owada is the leader of in the first Danganronpa game. But above all else, it just sounds cool.

Because I wanted somethin that sounds nice and I dream alot in ACNL. Might make it 'Need True Emotion' as a reference to the song used in KH:358/2 Days. I like it, it sounds cool.

It's the name of Josuke's Stand from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, which was inspired by the name of a song from Pink Floyd, "Shine On You Crazy Diamond". Interestingly, it's also the name of the biker gang that Mondo Owada is the leader of in the first Danganronpa game. But above all else, it just sounds cool.

Yes love this reference <3

because im back after a year

and the mods get mad at me for swearing

Last edited:
I remember calling my self the one and only enxssi, but I don’t know where. Though, I should be renamed the thread reviver.

Back