• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Why's your title that title?

Venti is the Anemo Archon of Mondstadt, of which there are seven Archons of Teyvat (in Genshin Impact). Basically equivalent to meaning the "god of wind."

It's the name of the Code: Realize anime OP! Wasn't a big fan of the anime itself tbh, but the opening song was 💯

Reactions: Neb
Emojis that fit my personality. (also it was midnight when I came up with it and realized I needed a title, soooo)

bumping this bc it's relevant lmao

I changed my user title to "I wanna feel that bwaow" bc @/Shellzilla_515 and I really like the video More Bells and Whistles (which is a precursor to Animusic, a demo from 1990) and we affectionately refer to the bass instruments as the "bwaow onions":
he showed me a video where someone recreated this piece with the Super Mario 64 soundfont and I was remarking how weak the bass line was, and I was like I need to feel the bwaow. I went and made my own version and now I'm feelin the bwaow 😂

It’s lyrics from a song in Amphibia, because I wanted to stick with this theme, even if it is only staying up for a couple weeks

It’s a reference to Engelwood’s iconic remix of “Machi no Dorufin” by Kingo Hamada. It matches my icon, especially considering that Finizen can literally become a crystal dolphin by terastalizing ^o^ And I put the diamond shape in the middle just for the aesthetic c:

From Disco Elysium.

Sunrise, Parabellum. Sunrise, Prepare-for-War. It's an old revolutionary saying.

My title is pretty simple, but it fits the theme. Triforce Island is the name of my island in Tomodachi Life, and my avatar + signature are screenshots from my TL game. Season's Greetings is referencing the holidays, which is also my current theme/aesthetic.
Screenshot 2022-12-07 5.26.28 PM.png

Back