• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Why's your title that title?

a wonderful quote by goose from skyward sword >.<

Because frogs hop and I am very happy so hoppy frog! I also added little just because I wanted it to be longer so little made it longer ? I like my title alot though!!!

Because Buizel is my favorite Pokemon. My avatar and my signature are both Buizel, so I figured my title should reference him as well to match.

my current user title is "mr. thwompo" bc they're one of my favorite super mario enemies and I thought it was funny :3

it's kind of a reflection of my Discord title "mr. sponduli", the nickname I gave to the spindel in shifting sand land lol

From Code: Realize ~Bouquet of Rainbows~ (base game + first fandisc put together), which I thought was fitting for the rainbow theme I've gone with for spring! 🌈

I tried having a Cat Game aesthetic but then I started liking Dog Man, I didn't want to have only one so I opted for a sort of mixed dog-and-cat aesthetic. I changed my signature to my previous Majora's Mask one, but I decided to keep the title anyways. I couldn't think of anything else; I like both cats and dogs, what is there to not love? Also I couldn't think of anything else, other than a "Ruff! Meow!".
Earlier I temporarily changed it to "Drawing in Progress - Do Not Disturb", because I was drawing and did not want to be disturbed.

Back