• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Why's your title that title?

Currently its "Egg 6 was found, I feel so free"
Some super smart hunter found it and it has given me a very needed break from egg hunting

It's a poem by Brendan Behan, and Mikis Theodorakis put some wonderful music that I absolutely love to it. I have to say the version with Maria Farantouri on vocals is one of the best songs there is.

It also sounds better in Greek, but forum rules.

marshal gave me this nickname in new leaf a long time ago and i thought it was cute.

To show a little info about myself (|| こんにちは! ʜᴇʟʟᴏ! ||ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘʜɪʟɪᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱ<3||)

It's from Laurie Anderson's O' Superman. I really like the song- its just the right mixture of random and eerie.
also the song's around 10 minutes long and its perfect for playing on a waffle house jukebox to annoy people.

Well I'm going to talk about my original one I just had. "💔😕😪🙁", that because I'm sad that I felt like I got no where getting close to owning a love ball because its been 4 years. Still trying to save up, I reached 5k😅 but that was long ago haha! I really gotta to get super advanced with art so i can sell that.

It references my SUPERSTAR ranking in Wii Sports Resort Swordplay Showdown, and I think it fits with my current avatar (Yoko, one of the bosses in Stage 19). It's the only sport I've actively played with the ranking (which is better than PRO and is unlocked by having 2000+ skill level points). I also added the star and crossed-swords emojis to spice it up a bit. 🌟⚔️
Fun Fact: I'm listening to the Swordplay Showdown theme as I'm typing this.
1656634199184.png

my current user title is "certified useless aroace" which is a term I came up with for myself about a month ago. basically I'm aroace (aka asexual and aromantic) but I'm technically cupioromantic which means i am interested in being in a romantic relationship despite not feeling that kind of attraction. but im useless because im totally oblivious to flirting and i imagine ive friendzoned so many people over the years because i can never tell if someone actually likes me or if they're just being friendly. I also have no clue how to flirt w people and im too embarrassed to ever tell any of my crushes how I feel.

therefore I am a certified useless aroace :) my brother made me this pin design to celebrate:
aroacebutton.png

I'm technically cupioromantic which means i am interested in being in a romantic relationship despite not feeling that kind of attraction.
I never heard of being cupioromantic! Thank you for explaining it because it helped me find out I am also that!
Post automatically merged:

Changed it to Fine Benign F9 because benign applies to my personality, gentle and kindly. Fine adds some rhyme to it, and F9 was a nickname given to me in band. I was a flute player and once we had 8 other flutists, making me Flute 9.

Last edited:
It’s because I’m not that creative. I’ve been thinking about changing it for a bit now, but I’d have no clue what to change it to, though. I’ll probably think of something at the most obscure time.

I've used "The ___ Sun" as a title before the past ~2 years, referencing back to my avatar as Felix is from the Golden Sun series. "___" refers to my general mood or state of mind during that time. You can draw your own conclusions as to why "fractured" is the current word being used.

Back