• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wii U : Animal Crossing Plaza

Boccages

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0347-4629-2695
Silver Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Wow ! I'm awash with joy ! You can download the Animal Crossing Plaza on Wii U (with New Leaf social tools for sharing screenshots and comments) from the Wii U Nintendo eShop today. It's a Wara Wara Plaza hybrid for Animal Crossing : New Leaf fans ! Wow :)

The graphics looked gorgeous and glorious ! I can't wait for Animal Crossing Wii U in HD bonanza !

Animal Crossing Plaza: A new application on Wii U for Animal Crossing fans is now available for download for free in the Nintendo eShop. The service will run through the end of 2014, and allows Animal Crossing fans from around the world to meet, interact and exchange information through the Animal Crossing Miiverse community. Players can import images they took in Animal Crossing: New Leaf for Nintendo 3DS, custom design QR Code patterns via their SD cards and organize them in albums. Players also can post messages to Miiverse with those images. The QR Code patterns posted can also be directly scanned and used in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Players can select their favorite animal in the Animal Crossing Plaza to post about those specific animals or view posts only about them. If players want to see more posts, they can jump directly to the Animal Crossing series Miiverse community from Animal Crossing Plaza.

qkKMggc.jpg

j5pVDjw.jpg

LKNtJsQ.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously? Ooooo....I need to get dressed and go in the house to boot up my WiiU :D

He said that the service was only going to be available until the end of 2014...he really didn't say anything about whether there was going to be an AC released for the WiiU at that time.

Last edited:
For people that have still not bought a Wii U right now, this might be the missing incentive :)

Last edited:
omg I just looked up the price for a wii u

lol nope

lol pretty much this. I paid the price of that +$100 for a PS4 preorder.

As much as this makes me wish I had a Wii U, at this point in time it's just still not enough incentive for me to run out and buy one.

lol pretty much this. I paid the price of that +$100 for a PS4 preorder.

As much as this makes me wish I had a Wii U, at this point in time it's just still not enough incentive for me to run out and buy one.

Well I'd rather play with a console that has Injustice Gods Among Us, The Legend of Zelda : the Wind Waker HD, The Wonderful 101, Assassin's Creed 3 & 4, Wonderful 101, Rayman Legends, Sonic Lost World, Pikmin 3, Zombie U, Tekken, eventually Mario Kart 8 & Super Smash Bros. Wii U and ANIMAL CROSSING PLAZA than a console that costs more and has less than stellar games at launch. ;)

Last edited:
This makes me think about how an Animal Crossing game is going to look like on the WiiU and the further capabilities that it will have.

While it certainly looks interesting, it's far from enough to push me into picking up a Wii U. The graphics do look really nice, and it's making me look forward to seeing what an Animal Crossing Wii U game would look like, but for now, I guess it's a pass from me.

I know eventually I'm going to have to get a Wii U sooner or later... Nintendo seems to always suck me back in!

The plaza looks so beautiful.

It's not enough to make me run off and buy a Wii U, but it looks pretty nice. I'm rather jealous. :3​

I'm downloading the app onto my Wii U now :) I'll let you guys know :)

Last edited:
What if this is a tease for AC Wii U since it's only available until the end of 2014! And I can't find it...How are you downloading it?

EDIT NVM found it!

Last edited:
What if this is a tease for AC Wii U since it's only available until the end of 2014! And I can't find it...How are you downloading it?

In the Nintendo eShop.

It certainly is a tease. That's exactly what Nintendo needed to do to attract attention on the Wii U. This service will most likely be morphed into something else when AC Wii U comes out.

Last edited:
Well I'd rather play with a console that has Injustice Gods Among Us, The Legend of Zelda : the Wind Waker HD, The Wonderful 101, Assassin's Creed 3 & 4, Wonderful 101, Rayman Legends, Sonic Lost World, Pikmin 3, Zombie U, Tekken, eventually Mario Kart 8 & Super Smash Bros. Wii U and ANIMAL CROSSING PLAZA than a console that costs more and has less than stellar games at launch. ;)

I already have an Xbox for Assassin's Creed. :p Not at all interested in the other titles you listed except perhaps Wind Waker, and even then it's only a passing interest since I have the GC copy and a Wii.

I always thought it was a bit stupid to port things like AC and Mass Effect to the Wii U - especially Mass Effect 3 - because the people who will be interested to play it will already have played it, considering it came out nearly a year before the Wii U was released. I also particularly like the 80 people online at a time snapshot for COD:Black Ops 2 on the Wii U... compared to thousands on the other platforms lol. But maybe that's a discussion for another thread...

Really it's just down to personal interests. The Wii U just has nothing that appeals to me at the moment.

Oh my God, this looks gorgeous, I can really imagine a WiiU AC game after seeing this, I'm even more excited to get a WiiU at the end of the month for my birthday now >_<

It's great, you can post about certain characters by choosing them on the Plaza. You can also edit your Mii profile to include your Dream suite code and your favorite character... :)

Back