• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wii U : Animal Crossing Plaza

I've been debating about getting wii u and now this makes it very tempting. Just concerned about it only lasting until end of this year.

Oh don't worry. This is just until they renew and kick it into high gear with AC Wii U.

This isn't going to make me buy the Wii U, considering I already own a PS3 and I'm willing to bet my family will buy a PS4 for Uncharted 4(if it comes out). Besides, it's a lot of money for something that doesn't have many games I'm interested in. If an AC is released on it, however, I might buy it.

I'm glad I wasted all my money on the WiiU, because I have faith in Nintendo! Going to download it now.

Last edited:
looks good, but im still not buying a wii u until they announce ac for it and give us a date so i dont buy it 2 years in advance like i did with my 3ds lol

LOL I don't buy my systems just for AC. I buy them for ALL of the system's games. Anyway, this AC Plaza and Miiverse community gives me so much joy I can't even...

This is amazing, it looks so gorgeous on screen. I've been zooming around the screen like a kid in a candy shop :D

This is super neat! I need to download it when I get home. I wish there was a way to convince villagers in the plaza to move into your town...

This is super neat! I need to download it when I get home. I wish there was a way to convince villagers in the plaza to move into your town...

That would be awesome. I was whizzing around going "I want you to move in, I want you to move in"

So excited to see this today! Unfortunately I'm away from home until tomorrow evening, but it's going to be one of the first things I do when I get back!

While it certainly is interesting, it's not enough to make me purchase a Wii U right now.

Back