• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will AC3DS have that same magic?

Tom.Nook

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
5 Envelopes
Do you think that Animal Crossing 3DS will have that same magic that the older AC games do? I'd love to hear your opinions! :)

Eh. By from what I've heard, yes, or maybe even better. But by the time it comes out I'll be hooked with a different game and totally forget about it. I just wish I wasn't so impatient sometimes...

I think it will have a completely new feel of magic that we have never seen before.

I don't know if it will for me...Sure the game will be an improved animal crossing un like the wii version: but the manic I felt when I got AC:WW and when I got the wii version. The game gave me a new message it gave me what I was missing.

When the other animal crossing games came out I was a young growing YouTube star I was bullied all through middle school and high school all I had was my night vlogs my chemical romance and animal crossing. Animal crossing gave me friendship both in the game and with a lot of you guys on this site. I was depressed and suicidal when I first played animal crossing because before and during when I played I felt alone confused sad and friendless... Now I'm in the US military Marine Corps and soon to train over at the Navy to become a Navy SEAL's.

I'll get animal crossing but the magic I felt with the old games was hope in friend ship and my fit friend jay (the workout bird in animal crossing) got my into doing hundreds of real life push ups and sit ups that let to parkour, parkour led to real friends, my real friend was named Tanner Dunlea and we would go to parks to do parkour then we traveled all over America and to France doing parkour then we joined the marines and now I'm moving on again.

For me nothing will have the magic of the old games but I'm sure someone out there will have the same feeling of magic animal crossing gave me..... The magic of hope in friendship... -the non-admin Jeremy-

I actually think it will give the same relaxing feeling the other games did,but in a new more exciting way!:)

THIS FOREVER.

As for what blue2kid3 had, I'm glad it helped you get through life like that. Although I have to say I'm surprised an Animal Crossing character inspired you to work out. :p

The only AC game that had that magic feeling was the GCN version.

I'm afraid that no matter how good Animal Crossing 3DS is, it won't have that feeling. Just because I believe that feeling also came a great deal from Animal Crossing being new to me.

The only AC game that had that magic feeling was the GCN version.

I'm afraid that no matter how good Animal Crossing 3DS is, it won't have that feeling. Just because I believe that feeling also came a great deal from Animal Crossing being new to me.
As a big fan of Animal Crossing Gamecube I must say you're right.For me,the gamecube version had a really relaxing feeling....But that doesn't mean the Animal Crossing 3DS won't have it...It will just be in a different way :)...At least that's what I personally think!

My thoughts are just that animal crossing 3ds is sooo much different from the others. I mean all the changes they made have been HUGE improvements and i think they are awesome.. But i just dont know if it will still have that animal crossing magic that was just always hovering over the gamecube version... it wasnt something you could see like fancy graphics or tons of new things... It was just something you felt when you played it!!

This game will show the magic in a different way, thats why all you GC fans disagree.

I think all Animal Crossing games have a sort of magic about them. Just based off of what I've seen, AC3DS has kept that small town feel that keeps us coming back. It will be different sure, but I don't think that different means the magic is gone. I think that Animal Crossing is like anything else, no matter how much it changes, as long as it keeps its original purpose, it will always have magic.

blue2kid3
Very inspiring story!! AC also gives me some company when I'm feeling alone...
As for the 3DS one: I think all the new ideas are just perfect and it will be by far the best AC-experience ever. In my opinion a game such as AC has to be played on a portable system, I don't like it being on the TV. You have so much freedom customizing your town, Nintendo really surprised me on this. CF was to similar to WW, so it's time for something different! I CAN'T WAIT!

Considering I didn't play Wild World or City Folk and only the GCN version. I probably will considering the game will be really different for me because most of the features I've probably never experienced before.

I have a feeling it might. Gamecube and Wild World had the feeling for me, but City Folk absolutely did NOT.
All I can do is hope for the best. I know it's not (Fully) the "nostalgic" thing, because Skyward Sword felt amazing and special, even today. Versus Wind Waker, OoT, etc. Just an example. :3

Yeah it will. I've been waiting for this too long for it not to give that feel. I mean I had that feeling when City Folk came out, and they barely changed anything. This game is completely new and not just a remake so I have high hopes. From what I've seen already, this game is going to be great.

Back