• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will AC3DS have that same magic?

This will be the best AC yet, it looks the most polished and has the most features going, both new and things returning from older games (like the islands).

This will be the best game yet. The best part for me is that it's on a handheld system. I played the heck out of WW because I could play it anywhere. I could play it for hours while traveling. That's why I hardly play GC or CF, I have to sit in one spot and play it, and it's on a TV so if someone else is watching TV, I might not be able to play it. Of course I love everything else about it, too. I'm really looking forward to it.

This will be the best game yet. The best part for me is that it's on a handheld system. I played the heck out of WW because I could play it anywhere. I could play it for hours while traveling. That's why I hardly play GC or CF, I have to sit in one spot and play it, and it's on a TV so if someone else is watching TV, I might not be able to play it. Of course I love everything else about it, too. I'm really looking forward to it.

Exactly the same with me I played wild world everywhere and I played that game for hours on end because I could take it anywhere.

Yeah, I think portability is a huge factor contributing to why AC3DS will be so huge.
WW was great because you could take it anywhere and play it. Same with AC3DS, you're not limited to one spot

Back