• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will you be ditching City Folk/LGTTC once you get 3DS?

What will you do?

• Yes i will!

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • No i won't

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Not Sure...

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
I will, and i will never go back to the wii (unless for a reunion)

What about you?

Yeah because I mean it'd be so hard to keep up with both animal crossings at once unless you could do like the wii version and move all your stuff over but, i highly doubt that considering ac3ds is so different

I already have, and that lead to my brother selling CF. But I do have WW (which I don't play a lot).

But yeah, definitely, the 3DS version has so many new features, it will take a while to get to see/do them all.

Definately. I rarely ever play the wii version nowadays anyway. It's a good game, but the only thing it's got going for it is the graphics and the city.

Anyways, I doubt I could play two towns at once

I already have, and that lead to my brother selling CF. But I do have WW (which I don't play a lot).

But yeah, definitely, the 3DS version has so many new features, it will take a while to get to see/do them all.

Give it to me Jkjk

I will, unless for a party

Mine's broken so yeah... But I would still probably ditch it. It's too hard to keep up with two towns.

I definitely will. I am always so lazy towards turning on my wii an opening it all, and the typing, etc. That's why I've picked up WW recently and have been dwelling on that. It's so much easier on the go. And plus, CF isn't all that great. Especially compared to JO.

Haven't even touched my console in years. Haven't even touched Xbox in a month or two, so meh.

I might buy a 3DS for AC 3DS or w/e it will be called, but we'll have to see about it.

So, sure. I will be ditching AC:CF but I don't even play it to begin with.

I've already pretty much given up on PG, WW, and CF. :c I love them, but I can't get back into them knowing AC3DS is right around the corner. Perhaps in hype I might fire up PG or WW again (my faves)...not sure, though.

ive already stopped playing cf
i havent wanted to be playing both at once so i havent touched cf in awhile XD

Id like to think I'd play both but I highly doubt it.
I'm not sure if i will but I think I will

I never play it anymore anyway, Wild World was my favorite and I rarely go on that.

Not only will I be ditching them all, I already started once I learned about ac3ds so I would t burn myself out on t before it came out!
Totally haveing AC withdrolls though

Back