• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will you choose boy or girl?

Rainbow minerals

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
For your main character will you choose your own gender like you normally do or will you go as the opposite gender for your main character?

I never choose the other gender unless I'm forced too in other games. I'll be choosing a boy character.

Probably for their mayor at least, everyone will use their own gender. Except in some cases where it's a special town or something.

I'm going to choose Squirtle.

Does anyone actually ever read all these posts?

Last edited:
I'm going to have 1 boy and 1 girl. I'm not completely decided on which will be mayor. I'm leaning towards it being the boy, since I made a main girl character for the last 2 games I've played with a gender choice (Fire Emblem Awakening and Harvest Moon A New Beginning).

@firefox. I actually do! :3 And water types don't count! XD

Oh and in response to the post, I always go female!

Last edited:
Girl- there are no limitations any more (clothes, hair) so even though I shall be playing as a girl I can still wear boys clothes and have a boy's haircut.

In games like Soul Sacrifice/MMORPGS, I usually go female, but in games like AC, I stick with my own gender, male.

I usually go with my own gender so I'm going to make a female character :)

Back