• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will you reset for your 'perfect town'?

I didn't say I saw them at the same time, I said I've seen them. I have traveled quite a bit. I do know that the grass and dirt can be different shapes at the same time, but I don't know if dirt can have different shapes.

I had heard that the grass can change to a different shape each year, but as I had never actually observed to notice that, I wouldn't know that for sure.

I have always restarted my towns, When I get this game I hope to not restart my town, but if I get the urge to restart it I will buy another copy so that I can keep my first town just in case I want to play it again.

I would always keep reseting until i got an island but since the 3ds version is set on a peninsula I will never get that island :(

If the 3DS version comes with an island, you will always get an island whenever you reset.

When I created a new town on ACWW I reseted it a few times until I got the town layout, fruit and residents I wanted. It took a few goes to get something I liked (of course, I had to compromise on a few things because I couldn't get everything). But I don't really like the idea of doing this so I will play the first town I get on 3DS version :) ~

Back