• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS POSTED!Celebration Giveaway!! 300 MILLION BELLS, SETS, UNORDERABLES AND MORE!

ENtry please! lol i never win stuff like this sometimes i enter 2,300 times and still not win.

Entry and four. (Though i think the right number might have just been guessed earlier) but if it hasnt theres only 27 other numbers it could stilll be

entries are updated!! the number was guessed!! i knew my hint would kind of give it away, it was kinda the luck of whoever saw the update first c:

@Tsh got it right; my number is 0! you got 50 entries added plus your one bi hourly entry c:

@Beccy- ahh that is so cute!!! i love it, thank you so much!!

@Satanoid-dang!!! yeah, i usually have no hope whatsoever in giveaways just because i tend to have bad luck, but it's turned around this year!! just keep trying bc you might win eventually!! (i won jacob_lawall's giveaway earlier this year, and i won the toy hammer collectible giveaway for the fire festival after months and months of never winning!!) keep trying!! also doing the alternate entry ways could help you get ahead by a lot!!

we can start a new question now!! this one will have 3 answers, and i'll probably give more hints as we go along since there's a looot of options!! who are my top three favorite musicians? you don't have to guess all 3 right to win- you can guess 3 per bi hourly entry (one per category), and heres the categories!!
1 is a rapper, 1 is a pop (arguably 'punk' but pop), and the other is pop!! you get 50 entries per correct answer, so 150 if you get all three!! good luck to you all c:

Last edited:
Hourly entry! And your favorite musicians....hmm...I'm going to guess these three:

Pop: Taylor Swift
Pop: Lady Gaga
Rapper: Snoop Dog

I didnt even think you could have a number 0 jersey. It sure is a unique number :). My two hour mark needs to come since i have figured out my guesses ready :)

I didnt even think you could have a number 0 jersey. It sure is a unique number :). My two hour mark needs to come since i have figured out my guesses ready :)

me either!! i was assuming that that was why nobody got it, and i decided to just end it by giving the other clue hahaha

XD same here on the number 0 jersey part. That was a really good question :eek: I was about to guess zero but thought that was a weird number...lol :D

me either!! i was assuming that that was why nobody got it, and i decided to just end it by giving the other clue hahaha

Yeah it most likely would never had been guessed :) ive seen like the single numbers set up as 01 but never just zero. Pretty cool number though :D

Entry and my guesses are:
Eninem for rapper
Fall out boy <3 for punk/pop
Ed Sheeran for pop

Probably my final entry!

I've drawn your villager again >> HERE<<

Thanks for doing this and for taking the time to look at each entry and also for the encouraging words! If I win, great and if not, it was still fun to draw stuff and put myself out there~ I don't really draw for others ^^

Thank you~

Last edited:
Probably my final entry!

I've drawn your villager again >> [URL="http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q775/GGMV007/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-09-26%2014.24.16_zpsqty0tkuf.jpg]HERE [/URL]<<

Thanks for doing this and for taking the time to look at each entry and also for the encouraging words! If I win, great and if not, it was still fun to draw stuff and put myself out there~ I don't really draw for others ^^

Thank you~

aww, sad to see you go!! thank you so much for all of your entries and drawings of my villager and dreamies! good luck in the raffle!!

Entry and my guesses
Punk/pop: Panic at the disco
Pop: Andy Grammar
Rap: usher (i think he raps if not oops)

Back