• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS POSTED!Celebration Giveaway!! 300 MILLION BELLS, SETS, UNORDERABLES AND MORE!

This is another entry! For your town name and mayor:
If your theme is going to be Food:
Mayor Parfait
Mayor Vanilla
Mayor Chococat
Mayor Sprinkle
Town Pudding
Town Parfait
Town Vanilla

Punk : Nicki Minaj?

I believe this is my 8th entry ^.^ (I'll edit this if it is not my 8th)

Here are your drawings for today xD http://prntscr.com/8kuhk2 I made you and Dotty the bolded villager in one picture today to spice things up hehehe (sigh.. my sister took all my markers and colored pencils for "homework" sorry if it looks bad :c)

Here is a design of a room for today (my lame balloon room XD) http://prntscr.com/8kui9w

SINCE I GOT THE MAYOR NAME I'M DETERMINED TO FIND YOU THE PERFECT TOWN NAME so... more suggestions for that (also if you could tell me what kind of name you're looking for that would help and what I mean by what kind of name I mean like a theme for the name like for example nature)
Fantasy
Venus (or any other planet name)
Temple
Barley
Oasis
Eden
Trenton
Triton
Artoria
Thorn
Crown
Black Valley (or red valley, blue valley, green valley, white valley, etc.)
Litchfield
Eternal
Pine
Moonlight
Flame
Kalos
Quake
Ash
Tinker
Caster
Atlantis
Echo

My guess for the question
Rap: Pitbull
Pop: Lana Del Rey
Pop#2 Avril Lavigne

Suggestions for entries
_ entries for writing a poem about animal crossing

Hourly entry :)

Rapper: MKTO
Pop: MKTO
Pop: One Direction

I think MKTO is both a rap and pop band, so that's why I put it as both.

entries have been updated!!! 2 of the 3 artists have been guessed, so there's only one left: pop!

@rkfurg14 guessed 5sos right, earning him 50 entries and the pop (somewhat punk???) category closed!!
@Raincrossing guessed Nicki Minaj right, so she gets 50 entries and the rap category is closed!!

@KatFromCt- ahh those are so so cute!! thank you so much!! I like Litchfield and Kalos, i'll let you know if i use those!! and i may implement your poem idea later, but for now i might keep it the same c:

great guessing everyone!! here's a hint for the last person: SHE currently has 2 songs that are played on the radio a lot (at least in america on satellite radio!!!) good luck to you all!

Hourly and here is another rubbish drawing.-. Anime Style image.jpg

entries are updated!!!
the question was answered-- the answers were 5sos, Nicki Minaj, and Selena Gomez!! good job to the three guessers!!

@OmgItsAbigail that is super cute!! thanks soo much!!

less than a week until the drawing-- i'm gonna add more entries to the room design option, because only one person has entered that, and you can get 10 million bells just for having a cute one!! that has increased to 50!!
the new question is: what is my main town's native fruit??

Entry number 15!

Is it apples?

EDIT: Dang it, I'm being stupid again. :p
I won't be posting 16 for a little while..

Last edited:
Back