• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS POSTED!Celebration Giveaway!! 300 MILLION BELLS, SETS, UNORDERABLES AND MORE!

7th Entry :)
Gonna guess 27 for the question

Suggestions for town names
Orbit

I'll add more later so if you see this post edited it's just me adding more town names :)

entries are now updated!!!

@Beccy- ahh those drawings are soo cute!!! dotty is my all time #1 dreamie, and i love her soo much c: your drawings are soo good, thanks so much!! (also wow thank you for the huge amount of tbt, it sent you to the top of the list of entries!!)

@KatFromKt- thank you so much!!! your drawings are so good, and your drawing of blaire is spot on!! the room and the mayor look so good, thanks again!!

as you all may know, HAPPY HOME DESIGNER came out in north america today!! i literally went straight to my local gamestop after school, picked up my new 3ds (the one with isabelle on it), came home,and played for 5 hours straight!! i love it, and i hope you all do too!

nobody has guessed my number yet!! i'll give you a hint-- one of dawnpiplup's guesses has been extremely close! keep guessing/entering guys, just over a week left!

entries are updated! still nobody has guessed it!! i'll give you another hint (sure to give it away), it is a reeeeally unexpected number!! i was shocked when i got it, i didn't know that it was possible to have that as a number >.> (i like to jokingly say it's the number of flaws i have!!)

Back