• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS POSTED!Celebration Giveaway!! 300 MILLION BELLS, SETS, UNORDERABLES AND MORE!

Entries are updated to this point!

@Mink- it took me like an hour and a half, you have no idea how relieved i was to press post haha

@Gummybear12- a long while of cycling and selling things and it all adds up! (also i won a Jacoblawall's giveaway for 55 million, that helped too c:)

@Dawnpiplup- no, i meant 1:59 and 3:00 since it's every 2 hours, not hour! if it was 1:59 and 2:00 that would just be one hour c:

Oh, ok :D also hourly entry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, another way for entries that you can use would be to give you hybrids or jacobs ladders, or even bush starts :blush:

Last edited:
Hourly entry! Also, some ways to get entries is maybe we can guess something about you. ;)

Last edited:
all entries are updated to this point!!

@dawnpiplup- great ideas!! the first one (about hybrids and stuff) is good, but i'm resetting my town on friday (i'm getting the happy home designer 3ds so i'm starting over!!), so i wouldn't really need anything since it will just be sent into the void anyways!! maybe i will start that idea up on friday when i have my new town so that i can stock up ahead of time!!

the guessing about me one is great, i'm implementing one and i gave you 50 entries for the idea!!! good job!!

updated!! wish more people would enter, i could increase the number of prizes if i got more people :c

Hi um here is a drawing of ur mayor! Sorry that it's rubbish image.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is a guess where u like Texas?

all entries are updated to this point!!

@dawnpiplup- great ideas!! the first one (about hybrids and stuff) is good, but i'm resetting my town on friday (i'm getting the happy home designer 3ds so i'm starting over!!), so i wouldn't really need anything since it will just be sent into the void anyways!! maybe i will start that idea up on friday when i have my new town so that i can stock up ahead of time!!

the guessing about me one is great, i'm implementing one and i gave you 50 entries for the idea!!! good job!!

Thanks ;) and hourly entry!

Last edited:
Back