• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS POSTED!Celebration Giveaway!! 300 MILLION BELLS, SETS, UNORDERABLES AND MORE!

updated!!! thank you guys for your entries!! STILL nobody has gotten the location right haha!!
(it's a really irrelevant place-- i wouldn't guess it either)
@mcwhyte11 AHH IM SCREECHING that is actually the cutest thing in the world omg!!! thank u so much btw c:

@KatFromCt that design is so cute!! i'm absolutely awful at design (for some reason i'm really excited for happy home designer even though i'm sooo bad at it??), and i love seeing people's cute lil bedrooms and stuff!!! and at your story--- i would run for my life omg ostriches scare me ahahah!! those entry ways are good, but i feel like they're too easy, and even if i did them for small amounts of entries they'd kind of be a giveaway of entries!! good ideas though!! and omg don't worry about me not liking it bc i lOoOoOve when people draw my villager omg thats why it's 100 entries!! IT LOOKS SO GOOD ITS SO CUTE AHH thank u sooo much!!! all of ur entries are added, thank u again so so so much!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

updated!!
still nobody has guessed it!! (it's kind of an irrelevant state... i wouldn't guess it either tbh)

@mcwhyte11- aHhhHhhhHHHH THATS SOO CUTE AHH!!! thank u sooo much!!

@KatFromCt- that room is soo cute!!! i wish i could design rooms ahha!! thank u!! and omg if that happened to me i would run for my life ostriches freak me out hahah! i like the entry ideas, but i feel like they're too easy to give entries for :/ i could do it for a small amount of entries, but then i feel like it wouldn't really be worth it :/ thanks for the ideas though!! and AHH THATS SOO CUTE!!! don't even worry about me liking it, i love it!! thank u soo much!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

my wifi hates me, i keep pressing post and it's dissappearing.... no matter how many times i refresh it doesn't come up :c when this does show up though, know that i'm not intentionally spamming my own thread ahaha

Entry!!

Thank you for doing this! ^^

I'm going to guess West Virginia because why not?

I would like to enter <3

I also sent 50 tbt

Last edited:
Back