• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ☄ ❤ Wish Upon a Star Cycling ❤ ☄ CHECK THREAD!

I'll void him in 5 minutes if nothing else! And then you can remove it from the title. I know this thread is more popular than one I can make xD;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Poor Lopez, I was hoping he would have a great new home ;~; But I'm just about to go void him...you may remove him Anj, thanks for the chance to post him though </3

Aww yeah it's still quite empty here at this time :c Sorry you couldn't find him a home Dx Our thread isn't that popular though ahaha :D

I'll void him in 5 minutes if nothing else! And then you can remove it from the title. I know this thread is more popular than one I can make xD;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Poor Lopez, I was hoping he would have a great new home ;~; But I'm just about to go void him...you may remove him Anj, thanks for the chance to post him though </3

i would take him in but town full atm (dang Squirrels xD) got Moe the other day and sent Muffy to my friends town(her dreamie) someone had Mitzi as a dreamie so let her take her then all these Squirrels moved in e. o if anyone wants Mint tell me LOL

Lurking: Carmen :eek:

❤ YUKA MOVED IN! ❤ (Autovoid)

yuka.jpg

OH GOD CHIEF NO I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

Sigh. That's what happens when you have different timezones/morning appointments u-u Grats to whoever got him <3 Will just have to look elsewhere I suppose~

OH GOD CHIEF NO I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

Sigh. That's what happens when you have different timezones/morning appointments u-u Grats to whoever got him <3 Will just have to look elsewhere I suppose~

Sorry you missed him, he pinged me straight away when I started the game after my 2 day break :p
Hope you find him again soon :D

Sorry you missed him, he pinged me straight away when I started the game after my 2 day break :p
Hope you find him again soon :D

i have a request for this thread i have a villager Mint thats moving will you guys be ok with taking her in and finding her a good home? i dont wanna void her x_ x i'll understand if u say no

i have a request for this thread i have a villager Mint thats moving will you guys be ok with taking her in and finding her a good home? i dont wanna void her x_ x i'll understand if u say no

Sure I can take her in for you :D

Back