• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ☄ ❤ Wish Upon a Star Cycling ❤ ☄ CHECK THREAD!

Mint the snooty squirrel is in boxes
10 minutes till void.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mint was voided.
And with that I'm done for tonight and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon/evening. Night.

Bob has been recruited from the campsite!

tumblr_mqsovlB9cI1qh1x6ko1_500.png

xD funny pic of Bob xD | on the hunt for Carmen still :3

Bam will be moving in! (Keeping)
I'm on a temporary pause due to the fact that Hamphrey pinged me today and I want to make sure he makes his way over to sinesapanda. :)

Agnes the Uchi Pig is in boxes !
She has 10 minutes.

ac_nl___agnes_by_flyingterra-d6lzn35.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Agnes was voided ~

inb4 triple post merge but uh I feel like this deserves an announcement :')

Stitches has been recruited from the campsite!!

stitches_by_hollering_at_butts-d6ded12.png

Stitches will be put up for raffle after he decides to move later on. Otherwise villagers are not available for adoption until they ping. We don't do reservations. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beat me to it. xD

Last edited:
He's not moving out yet. He just moved in xD
But Stitches will be raffled when he moves out c:

kk xD i find him cuter looking then that creepy clown Pietro. . .that i gladly let my friend coco adopt xDDDD;;;;

Heya guys I'm back! Going to start cycling now so lurkers better get lurking :D ~

Also I added a weekly schedule to my first post so you know roughly when I'll be able to cycle (These times may change though it depends on Real life plans) so make sure to check daily if you want to know when I'm around to cycle :)

Back