• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ☄ ❤ Wish Upon a Star Cycling ❤ ☄ CHECK THREAD!

❤ CHIEF IS IN BOXES! ❤

I will need dreamie proof for him cause he is just awesome <3

chief.jpg

Is it okay if I take him? If not it's ok since I already got Hamphrey :3

If I didn't just get Fang, oh boy I would love Cheif! Such a cutie! I was lurking for a while ;w; But I have my cranky wolfie~

If I didn't just get Fang, oh boy I would love Cheif! Such a cutie! I was lurking for a while ;w; But I have my cranky wolfie~

Haha I saw that and figured you wouldn't want Chief :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it okay if I take him? If not it's ok since I already got Hamphrey :3

Suuuuuure xD You can take him~
I'll open my gates :D

Yeah, I never decided which cranky wolf I wanted, it was just a matter of who I got first...Fang beat Chief to it ;w; But yay KaptenK ^^

Yeah, I never decided which cranky wolf I wanted, it was just a matter of who I got first...Fang beat Chief to it ;w; But yay KaptenK ^^

Yeah I decided I wanted a cranky wolf to replace Skye, and it was between Chief and Wolfgang :eek: But Chief came up first xD He's adorable <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you :D I'm on my way~

gates open!~

Ooh Wolfgang! I adore his name, he's adorable too!

Also, I know I'm not a cycler for the thread, but Lopez pinged to move, and I don't want to just void him cause I know he's well liked...so I hope you don't mind me posting...if anyone wants him, they can take him ;w;

Haha hmm okay sure just this once though ;)
I'll put him in the thread title for you haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much (again) :'D I'll take care of him!

You're very much welcome :'D Haha 2 dreamies from me! Wow xD <3

Thanks so much, I don't wanna be a bother ^^; but I have had like NO interest in him, and I'm pretty sure people like him, so I don't wanna just void him~

Last edited:
Thanks so much, I don't wanna be a bother ^^; but I have like NO interest in him, and I'm pretty sure people like him, so I don't wanna just void him~

But you have him as bold in your siggie meaning your keeping him? :O xD Did you go off him or something?
And it's okay not a bother :p Seeing as I'm the only one active at this moment :D

He was never a dreamie, just a random move in and I decided he wasn't going, but seeing as I want Marshal as my smug...when he pinged I decided to let him go! I should change that x3; I just got back home so I need to

He was never a dreamie, just a random move in and I decided he wasn't going, but seeing as I want Marshal as my smug...when he pinged I decided to let him go! I should change that x3; I just got back home so I need to

Oh! xD Okay then haha, yea it confused me a little, but then again I'm easily confused x3 I hope someone wants him!

I'll void him in 5 minutes if nothing else! And then you can remove it from the title. I know this thread is more popular than one I can make xD;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Poor Lopez, I was hoping he would have a great new home ;~; But I'm just about to go void him...you may remove him Anj, thanks for the chance to post him though </3

Back