• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ☄ ❤ Wish Upon a Star Cycling ❤ ☄ CHECK THREAD!

I went to go look at puppies xD but I wasn't actually wanting Hamphrey for myself, I was helping reserve him, but if KaptenK wants to go ahead and take him then...I was just trying to be nice!

He's not a dreamie of mine or anything~

I went to go look at puppies xD but I wasn't actually wanting Hamphrey for myself, I was helping reserve him, but if KaptenK wants to go ahead and take him then...I was just trying to be nice!

x3 puppies~ You did something very kind by reserving him, good job : D

Anjellie, as I see it: it is up to you and how long you are willing to hold him. If you are willing to wait for sinesapanda to come online, that's what you'll do. I'd still love to take him, but I'm still willing to let sinesapanda have him. It's all up to how long you can wait.

Yeah sorry I just wasn't sure what you meant, I thought you would take him to hold for them ahaha!
Not sure if they will be back though T^T

- - - Post Merge - - -

x3 puppies~ You did something very kind by reserving him, good job : D

Anjellie, as I see it: it is up to you and how long you are willing to hold him. If you are willing to wait for sinesapanda to come online, that's what you'll do. I'd still love to take him, but I'm still willing to let sinesapanda have him. It's all up to how long you can wait.

Well they appear to be offline, and I'm like, super impatient unfortunately ;A; I was going to wait another 15 minutes.. If that's okay?

I'm looking for Stitches ;-; I've been trying for 2 months now if you see him please help me (Note: I didn't start searching on this site till Feb)

I will also help keep a look out for Hamphrey for whoever doesn't get him. I'll watch for Axel and Charlise for Hound00med too. :)

I'm looking for Stitches ;-; I've been trying for 2 months now if you see him please help me (Note: I didn't start searching on this site till Feb)

Heya~ I can't really do reservations unfortunately, well especially with such a popular villager! But I will keep an eye out for him for you if you like! I have a few places I can check other than TBT ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course :) sorry for all the inconvenience

It's fine! These things always happen, people going offline and such x3

Yes, I'm sorry too, to both of you~ ^^;
I make things difficult xD But I will keep a look out as well! If the person who I'm holding Hamlet for doesn't reply back to me I'll be letting him go...if that helps anyone out!

Last edited:
Hai Jelly! May I ask your cycling method?
Thankies <3

Hey Beary <3
Hmmm well what I do is TT 1 day at a time, running in front of everyone outside, I talk to them but cancel like "LOL NO, BYE." seeing as I heard that if you ignore them, they won't ping xD! Also it's nice to see what the villagers are like ;3
So yeah, 1 day at a time, run in front of everyone to see if they ping, talk but cancel <3 Hope that made sense.. xD

Hey Beary <3
Hmmm well what I do is TT 1 day at a time, running in front of everyone outside, I talk to them but cancel like "LOL NO, BYE." seeing as I heard that if you ignore them, they won't ping xD! Also it's nice to see what the villagers are like ;3
So yeah, 1 day at a time, run in front of everyone to see if they ping, talk but cancel <3 Hope that made sense.. xD

We have same method :3

Yes, I'm sorry too, to both of you~ ^^;
I make things difficult xD But I will keep a look out as well! If the person who I'm holding Hamlet for doesn't reply back to me I'll be letting him go...if that helps anyone out!

It's okay no need to apologise! You tried to help someone, it's just a shame they went offline :c
But unfortunately it's been 15 minutes!

Soooo! KaptenK, if you would still like Hamphrey, I shall open my gates again for you x3

- - - Post Merge - - -

We have same method :3

HIGH-5! x3 haha <3

Oh thanks, He is one of the last popular villagers I need to complete my Dreamie town, after that I can get Anchovy (who isn't requested much) and then I'll have 1 more villager to kick out for Bill and 2 More to kick out to get Quillson back, then get them and boom, Dreamie town is finished!

Last edited:
Thank you so much :'D I will love the little fuzzball with all my heart

Congrats KaptenK ^^ glad you're getting him~

Thank you :D

I will also keep an eye out for Hamphrey for sinesapanda, also Charlise and Axel for Hound00med :3

Hamphrey was adopted!
Thank you KaptenK <3 I'm glad everything got sorted in the end. x3​

And yeah, foxgl0ves, it should be all okay for sinesapanda, we have Straitjackt, KaptenK and me all looking out for Hamphrey, so they should get him soon x3 Thank you for being lovely and helpful :)

Last edited:
Back