• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ☄ ❤ Wish Upon a Star Cycling ❤ ☄ CHECK THREAD!

Hamphrey was adopted!
Thank you KaptenK <3 I'm glad everything got sorted in the end. x3​

And yeah, foxgl0ves, it should be all okay for sinesapanda, we have Straitjackt, KaptenK and me all looking out for Hamphrey, so they should get him soon x3 Thank you for being lovely and helpful :)

I can keep a look too ^^ I like helping get dreamies! I'm still lurking for Chief~

You still have me right anjellie? I was up for wolfgang. I posted within the first couple of comments.

Yeah I remember everyone on this thread. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just so everyone knows the list is only so I know what people are lurking for. This isn't reserving or anything like that, I'm not going out of my way to help find these villagers, only for special circumstances lol :p

Last edited:
Yeah, more or less any "lists" made are done so for our personal reference. Does not guarantee any one person a villager.. Just that we are definitely trying to help you and remember you when the time comes. :) Hope everyone understands.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What Jelly said.. xD So funny. Same time and everything.

xD Psychic.
Anywho, yeah, sorry for the confusion everyone. I can be a plonker around this time of the night.

BACK TO CYCLING.

Last edited:
OH GOSH I've been sitting here like "Who on Earth has Papi?!" xD I forgot it was me who has him ahhaha.. Sorry, I'll move him over for you right now :3 He's adorable

Thank you :) I love him <3 Lurking for him! :D

Last edited:
nnnn hahaha I want Chief so badly but Mathilda is hogging up all the space in my town q_q every time I refresh this thread I have like a mini-heart attack that he's already gone rofl
I should prolly give up though, seeing as people who have room need him too >.< And again, best of luck to all <3

nnnn hahaha I want Chief so badly but Mathilda is hogging up all the space in my town q_q every time I refresh this thread I have like a mini-heart attack that he's already gone rofl
I should prolly give up though, seeing as people who have room need him too >.< And again, best of luck to all <3

Aww no don't give up! <3 You could be lucky ;-; He might be really stubborn and not move out :3 but if not I really hope you find him again soon ;A;

Aww no don't give up! <3 You could be lucky ;-; He might be really stubborn and not move out :3 but if not I really hope you find him again soon ;A;

bbb thank you <333 if it wasn't near the end of the month I'd just TT but the end of the month makes me anxious for some reason omfg. I will keep lurkin' though <3

bbb thank you <333 if it wasn't near the end of the month I'd just TT but the end of the month makes me anxious for some reason omfg. I will keep lurkin' though <3

Ah gosh, I know what you mean, ;A; when it was the end of the month, I think I clicked the month button twice by accident and I lost a dreamie ;-;
But that's okay! In fact I'm going to call it a day with cycling so you have a little while to try get someone out :) <3333

Last edited:
Ah gosh, I know what you mean, ;A; when it was the end of the month, I think I clicked the month button twice by accident and I lost a dreamie ;-;
But that's okay! In fact I'm going to call it a day with cycling so you have a little while to try get someone out :) <3333

OH GOSH NOOO THAT'S TOO SWEET OF YOU SOBS..... th-thank you omg ;///; And best of luck to everyone else lurking of course!! ;v; <333

Hehe I figured it was also something like that as well xP But thank you nonetheless~ <3

xD Yeah I'm not all that nice ;D I would hold him if there wasn't others lurking for him :c As it wouldn't be fair, sorry! Dx
But naw it's okay :3 <33

- - - Post Merge - - -

Night guys, I'll be around tomorrow!

Back