• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ☄ ❤ Wish Upon a Star Cycling ❤ ☄ CHECK THREAD!

I'm just going to buy him out right now, but I'm already trying to get 2 people out of my cycle town sooo..

Worst case scenario it's just an hours difference for me, so I can hold him if you guys need someone to. (I'm central time.)

Could you hold him for sinesapanda please? c:

thank you straitjackt!^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my goodness, buyout is 5mil! are you sure sumemr? (⊙ ﹏ ⊙ ✿)

Last edited:
I'm just going to buy him out right now, but I'm already trying to get 2 people out of my cycle town sooo..

Could you hold him for sinesapanda please? c:

Yeah! Absolutely! I'll just stick him in Alicorn and kick him back out as soon as I can. :)

*squeeeeeeee* thank you so so much! i can't believe how sweet you all are^-^

Aaaah I hope someone wants him. Pietro was my fave villager. Had to let him go a few days ago to someone who wanted him as a dreamie, though. MY HEART STILL ACHES.

Aw, yeah I love Pietro! I actually have in my other town too, as a permanent villager. :) He's one of my favorites.

Last edited:
Everybody is being so kind today that it makes me feel like hugging everyone :>

~Lurking for Pietro~ I lost him 3 times :( 1st: They 'voided' him, 2nd: They never got back to me, after a month. 3rd: Our time zone's didn't meet :(

Thank you everyone for being amazing :D And I'm sorry I couldn't help much, been busy today :( Glad you are close to getting your Hamphrey, Sinesapanda!

KILDOR -HHUUUGGGS-

Last edited:
Back