• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wishlist here[Stuff are not orderable] Also needing help with catalog! Forget it l quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I just got the two pulse tanks while I was time traveling.
I am going to offline now. I can do trade tomorrow or Monday if you have time. Thanks :)

Hi I just got the two pulse tanks while I was time traveling.
I am going to offline now. I can do trade tomorrow or Monday if you have time. Thanks :)
Alright, thanks for the update! l can do tomorrow because l will be busy rest of the day

Alright, thanks for the update! l can do tomorrow because l will be busy rest of the day

Ok :) let me know when you are free. I have got a eggplant cow 3tbt for you too if you need. with the two pulse tank together 5tbt. Thank you. Have a good day!

Ok :) let me know when you are free. I have got a eggplant cow 3tbt for you too if you need. with the two pulse tank together 5tbt. Thank you. Have a good day!
Okay, l don't need the eggplant anymore, but is it okay l catalog it though for free? I will be available in the next hour.

Let me know when you're available today with your time zone.

Are you available rn? If so I will open my gate now.
If not I will be available after dinner around 21:30:)
Post automatically merged:

Let me know when you're available today with your time zone.

My time zone is CET time zone

Are you available rn? If so I will open my gate now.
If not I will be available after dinner around 21:30:)

My time zone is CET time zone
I'm still available right now, but now l know your time over there l could wait for you when your done with dinner.

Btw is it a yes to catalog the eggplant item?

I'm still available right now, but now l know your time over there l could wait for you when your done with dinner.

Btw is it a yes to catalog the eggplant item?

Yes to catalog.
Ok. I will open my gate now:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back