• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying ʚ 💕WISHLIST💕ɞ [updated 10/15!]

ଘ੭ᵕˋ੭hiya everyone!

atm i'm interested in getting everything from my wishlist so please let me know if you have something ♥
OO!!! will buy orderables for 1tbt; non-orderables for 2-3tbt

+if anything interests you + you have something from my catalog we can trade!

++ take a look at my shop if you're interested in buying stuff! ♥​

Hello! i can get you everything in your wishlist. Private message me. comment on my wall or Reply if you want!

also Each item is for 2 TBT

hi again! i can get you everything on your wishlist except: 24-hour-shop counter, beautiful statue, zodiac dog, zodiac horse and zodiac snake. i can give you a breakdown of how much everything else is when i get home if you’re interested c:

hi again! i can get you everything on your wishlist except: 24-hour-shop counter, beautiful statue, zodiac dog, zodiac horse and zodiac snake. i can give you a breakdown of how much everything else is when i get home if you’re interested c:

hi! please lmk if you can still help with the items you listed c:

Hi agnel :) I'm slowly started ordering some items that's in your list. Are there anything you'd like to have multiples of?

hey yuki thanks so much!! i was actually looking for multiples (2 each) of the following:
-basket-chair
-floor light
-scattered papers
-stacked magazines

+ i also added rupee just now! c:

hey yuki thanks so much!! i was actually looking for multiples (2 each) of the following:
-basket-chair
-floor light
-scattered papers
-stacked magazines

+ i also added rupee just now! c:

Okie dokie. It probably will be around this time (or a little bit more later) tomorrow that I'm done all, will let you know when I am. c:
Also would 2 tbt each okay? You can even just shout no it has to be 1 tbt for everything. I'll probably accept any price you say haha.

Okie dokie. It probably will be around this time (or a little bit more later) tomorrow that I'm done all, will let you know when I am. c:
Also would 2 tbt each okay? You can even just shout no it has to be 1 tbt for everything. I'll probably accept any price you say haha.

np take all the time you need!
+ i don't mind paying 2tbt for each, they're pretty much all non-orderables so i'm definitely ok with that c:

Hi, thanks for being so patient. Now I have all RV items ready to go.
Also I found some sloppy pieces in my storage. Closet, stereo and sofa, if you'd like them too for 5 tbt each.
Lmk when you're available. c:

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for being so patient. Now I have all RV items ready to go.
Also I found some sloppy pieces in my storage. Closet, stereo and sofa, if you'd like them too for 5 tbt each.
Lmk when you're available. c:

hey sorry i was super tired last night. i’ll be on all day today so we can trade then c:
+ i’ll buy the closet + sofa please!

hey sorry i was super tired last night. i’ll be on all day today so we can trade then c:
+ i’ll buy the closet + sofa please!
Oh not a problem. Sorry as well for getting back late yesterday. Hope you're feeling better. :)
It's about 3 am over here, I'm on for a bit before heading off to bed.

Oh not a problem. Sorry as well for getting back late yesterday. Hope you're feeling better. :)
It's about 3 am over here, I'm on for a bit before heading off to bed.

tysm <3 and oh if you want i can come over real quick rn or we can leave it for later, whatever’s best for you c:

tysm <3 and oh if you want i can come over real quick rn or we can leave it for later, whatever’s best for you c:
Great, I'll open gates in a jiffy!

- - - Post Merge - - -

p.s. it's downpour in my town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

p.s.2 There's sloppy table too there. It's freebie if you'd like.

Great, I'll open gates in a jiffy!

- - - Post Merge - - -

p.s. it's downpour in my town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

p.s.2 There's sloppy table too there. It's freebie if you'd like.

sorry omw!
+ ah tysm yuki, you’re an angel as always <3

Last edited:
hi angel! I might be able to help you with the rest of the items on your wishlist c:
lmk what you're still missing on the list and I can drop them off whenever you are available ~
thanks!

Back