• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedragmeme

100% sass 0% class
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5064-6884-8310
Ghostly Kitty Plush
White Carnival Mask
Pumpkin Cupcake
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Summer Shell
New Horizons Token
Mother's Day Carnation
Jingle Christmas Doll
Leif
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (155) +
http://moridb.com/catalogs/ohOMiGIYoI
I need these items off my wishlist, I can pay in some tnt lots of igb Splatoon items and a couple Sanrio sets (Kerokeroppi and cinnamonroll (missing bed and comes with two stools)) also I have the ski set and a celeste bow and lottie hair ribbon

I have the basic trash can, natural low table and slipper rack. I'm interested in your Kerokeroppi set unless you happen to have the full Callie outfit set o:

I have the basic trash can, natural low table and slipper rack. I'm interested in your Kerokeroppi set unless you happen to have the full Callie outfit set o:

I can order the full Callow outfit set :3 I have all three platoon amiibos need to summon Cece Viche and Inkwell

I can order the full Callow outfit set :3 I have all three platoon amiibos need to summon Cece Viche and Inkwell

Oo~ would you trade both full outfits for the following?
basic trash can
console table
ivy partition
natural lamp
slipper wrap
natural low table

and some tbt or igb? o:

do you have suspender's shirt? it's the only toby/kerokero item im missing. I could scan something today and order stuff for you unless you want to come by and order them yourself.

do you have suspender's shirt? it's the only toby/kerokero item im missing. I could scan something today and order stuff for you unless you want to come by and order them yourself.

I'm super sorry I only have pieces of furniture

I could let you visit Bitty if you want! It might be easier than hunting it all down XD Would all of her items be okay for the Ski Set? I have a winter themed house XD

Okay! Opened, Registered, and Scanned Bitty's Card. I'm good, so whenever you're ready XD

On my way now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know when you open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back