• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Witch's Quest - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witch's Quest 6 - Something That Floats.jpg

Submitted this little rubber turtle of mine! :giggle:

question

there are different kinds of 'float'. would something that clearly floats in air be counted? or are we limited only to things that float in water?

Arrgh Matey 🏴‍☠️🦆

lW1Blpb.jpg

My fish is mad at me because I used his home. His name is GT (short for Giant Trunade). Please excuse his mess. He's a messy eater 🙃 He gets a tank upgrade this weekend so he'll forgive me 😌

KmezLSo.jpg

question

there are different kinds of 'float'. would something that clearly floats in air be counted? or are we limited only to things that float in water?

I suppose there are multiple kinds of floating but we are looking for a solid object floating on a liquid (specifically a liquid with around the density of water, please).

Will this count? Or does it need to be something that can be physically picked up and handed to the witch?

View attachment 454916

I like the image but as said above, we are looking for a more physical object floating in water, thanks!

Frankly, frantically going around the house with a cup of water and trying anything that looked like it would float on water must've looked hilarious haha
A pinecone this time🌲

witch's quest 6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back