• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ▲▼▲WonderK's GFX Venue | ғree avaтarѕ and ѕιgnaтυreѕ▲▼▲

Avatar/Signature: Both, if possible
Render/Stock: (x)
Style: Any style that would fit.
Color: [ Render = Fully colored ] [ Effects, text, accents, etc. = Green ] [ Anything else = gray ]
Text: "Love Live" in a bubbly, cheery font.
Size: For the signature, I'd like the same size as usual; for the avatar, any size is fine as long as it shows the face (and is preferably a rectangle but a square is fine too).
Other: Musical notes everywhere; thanks so much!

Think it's been a week since I ordered something from you.... I think... ^^;;

Render/Stock: [render] | You can pick the stock
Style: heavy effects
Color: purple, white, gold, and anything else that could work for it.
Text: Please, Shepard. I?m a quarian. Give me a chunk of scrap metal, a circuit board, and some element zero, and I?ll have it making precision jumps.
Size: 500x200
Other: Could you maybe add some glowing tech lines somewhere in there? Also, as always, feel free to make any adjustments as needed.

@lynn105
LemonAVA.png

LemonFritters.png

@Irarina
Click Here For Wallpaper

@Mayor Evvie
Evvie.png

@BellGreen
KotoriAVA.png

KotoriMinami.png

@pengutango
ZoraPutYourMaskOnOrYouWillDie.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Irarina: Forgot about the tag I did for you via PM. You need to wait a couple days before you can request another tag or you can order a tag sized banner and skip the couple day wait.

@BellGreen: Tried my best with your given color parameters.

@pengutnango: Went with a smudge style instead. Hard to use C4Ds with little render flow.

5 slots opened.

Last edited:
@lynn105
LemonAVA.png

LemonFritters.png

@Irarina
Click Here For Wallpaper

@Mayor Evvie
Evvie.png

@BellGreen
KotoriAVA.png

KotoriMinami.png

@pengutango
ZoraPutYourMaskOnOrYouWillDie.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Irarina: Forgot about the tag I did for you via PM. You need to wait a couple days before you can request another tag or you can order a tag sized banner and skip the couple day wait.

@BellGreen: Tried my best with your given color parameters.

@pengutnango: Went with a smudge style instead. Hard to use C4Ds with little render flow.

5 slots opened.

Thank you!

Render/Stock: x, background with musical notes or whatever works
Style: Would heavy effect work?
Color: doesn't matter, as long as it works
Text: How do you like the music?
Size: 500x175
Other: none

@Vizionari: Isn't that the same render as your last request? You want the same render?

Shout out to lynn105 and BellGreen for the donation.

Last edited:
@Vizionari: Isn't that the same render as your last request? You want the same render?

Shout out to lynn105 and BellGreen for the donation.

I don't think so, in my last request I chose this one: x

The render I chose for this request is:x

Hope this clears up any confusion.

EDIT: I looked through the thread and I saw that this render was used for someone else's signature :eek: I think that's why. I can choose another render if you'd like, but if you're fine with the one I chose then that's perfectly fine, too.

Last edited:
@Vizionari: Oh, no. I'll use the render and everything. Was just confused why you wanted to use the same render again but it was Swift that used this render and not you. Accepted.

ShopUpdateGraphic.png

New style examples on the front page.​

Render/Stock: Ryuko Matoi from Kill la Kill
Style: You pick
Color: You pick
Text: 纏 流子
Size: 500 x 175
Other: The 纏 流子 is Matoi Ryuko but yeah I didn't really think putting her name in plain letters would look as awesome. But do whatever you want; you don't have to listen to me. I'm just a lonely bean who loves your work ;A;

Render/Stock:
luffy_render_by_oxoluffy_d6nlsev_by_sthenpzarts-d7idnwq.png
Style: Surprise me!~
Color: Surprise me!~
Text: I'm the man who will become the Pirate King! OR Monkey D. Luffy (or no need for text at all hahaha)
Size: 500 x 150
Other: THANK YOU SO MUCH!~ >//v//<b​

Hello there, thanks for the wallpaper. I really like all of it except the hair (somehow it remind me about spider). So I guess, I would like to request again. c:

Banner/Wallpaper: Wallpaper + signature
Render(s)/Stock(s): http://tinypic.com/m/iz8dw9/4
Style: Heavy effect
Color: White, pink, anything suit
Text: Pink Princess
Size: 1366 x 768, 500 x 200
Other: I would like a companion signature with the wallpaper. And yes it's the same render! ^^

Thank you again!

Back