• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ▲▼▲WonderK's GFX Venue | ғree avaтarѕ and ѕιgnaтυreѕ▲▼▲

/SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOUUUU FLUFFY SENSEIIIIIIII HE'S PERFECT OMG <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Render/Stock:
latest
Style: Heavy Effect
Color: Pink
Text: You're going to be extrodinary
Size: Whatever works best
Other:

@Yuelia: Provided render is too small and is cut off at the edges. I need a different one.

ShopUpdateGraphic.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New Style

Simple
AnimalCrossingWONDERK.png

These tags are quick and to the point. You want a character in a specific back drop. All I need to do is some color corrections, shadows, lighting, and depth adjustments. Nothing too fancy. This style is mostly tailored to users who don't want crazy effects in their signatures.​

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Irarina: You can order anything indefinitely if you pay TBT. If you want free avatars/tags, you need to wait a week. The week buffer starts as soon as I finish an order/request from you.

Okay, I will be paying then c:

Avatar/Signature: Wallpaper + signature
Render/Stock: http://tinypic.com/m/iz8dwy/4
Style: Heavy effect
Color: Blue, black, I guess this one will be a bit darker (?)
Text: Athrun Zala
Size: 1366 x 768, 500 x 200
Other: THANKS again ^^

If signature is it 300 TBT or 150 TBT? Let me know. I will send the TBT after you confirm.

You want another tag and a wallpaper? Alright. The render isn't great quality. I need another. Also, a tag would be the same as a banner as you are skipping the wait time.

You want another tag and a wallpaper? Alright. The render isn't great quality. I need another. Also, a tag would be the same as a banner as you are skipping the wait time.

Can you use it for banner? I will find another one for wallpaper.

I can't use the render. And yeah, Your tag will be banner sized (if you want). It will cut over your pixel bunny, though.

Alright no probs. Here for another one. I guess I will submit new form.

Avatar/Signature: Wallpaper + banner
Render/Stock: http://tinypic.com/m/izm421/4
Style: Heavy effect
Color: Cheerful colours
Text: Gundam Seed
Size: 1366 x 768, 500 x 200
Other: -

It's a very an old anime (2006) so it's quite hard to find a good render nowadays. Hahaha. Let me know if this one doesn't work out too.

Last edited:
Those are poorly rendered images and they are also cut off too much. It's hard to use a cut off image on a wide canvas. I still need others. Sorry.

Back